Hey Everyone!
I just have to celebrate our good news. Chas' vision has improved immensely. His prescription went from a +4 to a +250. The doctor told us he is seeing the same from distance and upclose. She said he could go without glasses...she wants to see how strong his eyes will get in the next 2 months and she wants to see if his eyes get better with school or if he needs a light prescription so his eyes don't get too tired.

My husband and I are speechless...my son has had glasses since he was 7 months old. We did laugh because Chas has been telling us the last few weeks he doesn't need glasses...he can see without them. We thought he was going through a stage where he didn't want to be different from all his friends. Of course, when we left the doctors this morning...he asked for his glasses...he told me...I don't want to go without my glasses. My son who hates big change...he's afraid that somebody will make fun of him because he looks different. He should be fine though...just some adjusting. I hated big changes too..growing up.