We have been having 65-75 degree dews for the last several weeks, with the past week being consistently 70+. I feel like my hair doesn't really like leave in products/stylers with protein, but it seems to love my PT followed by overnight DT mixed with coconut oil. I haven't tracked it yet, but it seems as if I have my best hair days with the least frizz just following a PT and as the week goes on, my hair just gets more and more frizzy, even with the same methods. So could it just be that my hair wants more protein? Given that my hair doesn't seem to like LI and stylers with protein, I am thinking that maybe I need to find a RO with more protein? Here's what I'm using when I wash n style:

Cowash Deva Care, RO - SM cocnut and hibiscus, LI KCKT+SM cocnut and hibiscus, SM curl milk with a bit of Giovanni LA Naturals Firm Hold Gel just on my upper canopy for frizz control.

I have had some really good results with this combo, including one day when I spent hours in 70+ dews outdoors with no frizz. But like I said, as I get further away from PT/DT, the frizz just gets crazy! I can't really PT/DT more than once per week, it just takes way too much time. But I thought that it wouldn't be too difficult to do a quick PT in the shower if I could find something I liked and didn't need to prepare in advance. What about either more protein in my cowash or RO? I'm open to any and all suggestions for dealing with this frizz!
Type 2B - 3A
Med-High Porosity (partial highlights), medium & corse mixed textures

CG Day 1: May 16, 2013

Poo: CJ Daily Fix Cleansing Condish (as needed)
CO: Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Condish
RO&LI: CJ Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
Styling: CJ Pattern Pusha or FSG, TRESemme Flawless Curls - Bouncy Curls Defining Gel, Giovanni LANaturals HardHold Gel (canopy only)
DT: CJ Curl Rehab, Coconut oil, SS Repairing PT

Techniques: Scrunch-n-pump, tshirt wrap