Lol! How come mascara and eyeliner don't scare you?, you have a better chance of poking your eye with that then eyeshadow

Eyeshadow scares me. I don't understand how girls are able to do it. I think if I were to wear eyeshadow it would be when I'm 23.

I don't see the point with foundation, aren't BB cream and foundation the same thing.
Originally Posted by BeautyisMiree

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by KiraSavannah
It's just the whole color schemes. I hate when girls just wear one solid color of eyeshadow and nothing to blend the color out with.
Originally Posted by BeautyisMiree
That is why creams are easy to start out with, and they make a ton of them now. You can start out with a lavender or ... put it all over your lid (that's your moveable lid) and blend it up with a finger or Q-tip to soften the edges. You can dab the color on stronger at the outer corners, to add more depth. There are many tricks to using just one color.

I in no way would have been worries about defining my crease at 14, plus you need some good crease and blending brushes, and experience. Different colors will open your eyes or potentially make them look closed or smaller. The shape of your eye determines where you want to start working in the crease, or if you want to open or close the corners, etc...

That is where the practice comes in.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??