View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #75876
Fifi.G

Facebook people. Who cares if it took someone a little while to respond to your completely unimportant text message? If it's not an emergency, need to know a.s.a.p... chill out and don't impose time limits on someone else. No one has to punch in and out on your time clock, and people are not on your demand. Not saying I don't stress and rant about things, but I swear some of the things others stress about blow my mind. No wonder you stay in a tizzy. Haha, that reminds me. My bestie texted yesterday saying he had spent the whole day completely stressed out because he had to work the next day. He realized, at 10pm, that it was Tuesday and not Wednesday. He didn't have to work the next day. I asked why he was stressing so bad. It will be waiting tables on a slow thursday, same old same old, and he said, "because I don't feel like putting on a fake smile and talking/being nice to people". Good luck finding a job that doesn't involve some form of that. At least you love your co workers, and never fear!! You'll have all day tomorrow to stress out again.

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote