Tea tree oil has done wonders for me. It works the best for me if I start using it immediately when I feel one coming on. Sometimes I can catch it when there is nothing visible yet but it is starting to hurt and stop it in it's tracks. I have found myself getting very sensitive to the tea tree oil though. I have to make sure I get it just on the spot and not other places. If I'm not careful it can get extremely drying which I think leads to teeny tiny white heads. I don't want to scare you away. It's still totally worth it just be careful and watch how your skin reacts. I try to use it on a spot as often as I could get away with which was several times a day. Now I kind of have to judge how bad the spot is and how my skin is handling the oil. Good luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CurlTalk App
2C, low porosity, high density, coarse, shoulder length No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones
Shampoo- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva No Poo, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Conditioner- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva One Condition, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum