I'm mad.

(and yes, I realize it's a "First World Problem")

I work for a school district and next week I'll be done for the summer. Usually this is about 4 weeks off, sometimes a bit more. The new duty schedules came out today and it's only 3 weeks. I'm really mad.

That last week I'm off I'll be in court (a family member was murdered last year and the trial begins the first week of August) - I was really hoping I'd have some decompression time after the trial before I have to show up back at work (I think it'll be a relatively short trial, not that I know much about such things, but there is only one possible suspect and all evidence supports that).

I was really looking forward to my time off and now I'm just pissed.
And, yes, I realize that I'm lucky to get the time off that I do get, but also I don't get "vacation days" so all of my off time is on the calendar provided for me, and now I'm shorted a week. GRRRRRR

and in a few hours, I'll be excited that I will be off for the time I get, but right now GGRRRRRR
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray