View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #28
alslgirl2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavydaze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alslgirl2002 View Post
I actually mix my DT with equal parts coconut oil and thought I could easily add some of that protein to it
You can add some protein to the DT. I would maybe recommend keeping your PTs and DTs separate, at least for now uI figurentil you're learning what benefits your hair and what your hair can tolerate.

Otherwise if you put protein in your DTs and lots of oils/conditioner in your PTs then they're not "true" DTs or PTs and you won't know what is really doing what, if that makes sense. It's helpful to have a different focus/concept for DT and PT, at least at first.
I figure that once I get the SS PT that I will do that once weekly and a separate DT once weekly. Really probably every 5ish days or whatever works with my hair/work/workout schedule. This is just a quick fix until I get my new products in the mail. I got the trial size bottle which is about 1oz and I used maybe a quarter of it I'm my DT. I'll update with results tomorrow!

CG Day 1: May 16, 2013

Poo: CJ Daily Fix Cleansing Condish (as needed)
CO: Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Condish
RO&LI: CJ Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
Styling: CJ Pattern Pusha or FSG, TRESemme Flawless Curls - Bouncy Curls Defining Gel, Giovanni LANaturals HardHold Gel (canopy only)
DT: CJ Curl Rehab, Coconut oil, SS Repairing PT

Techniques: Scrunch-n-pump, tshirt wrap
alslgirl2002 is offline   Reply With Quote