I think I enjoy the feeling of being free. Not having to worry like people with relaxed hair do. I can actually swim and get my hair wet. I can straighten and wear it curly if I want too. But what I enjoy most is the fact that my journey inspires other people. I have a lot of ladies come up to me and ask what I use and if I can help them with going natural. I get men too that really look up to me and other women that are making the move to go natural. I guess just the fact that I can inspire people or even one person that was about to give up until they saw my hair. That puts a huge kool aid smile on my face
Originally Posted by jaybabeex3
Doesn't it feel great to inspire? My perm never inspired anybody!!

I get so many complements on my hair now. I never got that relaxed. My relaxer always looked fake. This is real.

I love the curls. They're so pretty and cute. And I know my hair will look different and awesome as it grows longer.

This hair is a very real connection to my roots. All that came before me made what I am now. Face, body, hair - the whole thing. Is a tribute to the past, present, and (hopefully) the future. Who knew your hair said so much!!!

There are so many reasons to love natural hair!!
FroZen