I do this all the time basically, Ive been doing it for years, it takes me only half an hour to 40 min now. I do it only once a week, maybe twice if my hair got really messy.

I havent found another way to make my curls look defined. If i don't finger coil, my hair looks like a big frizzy mess, and the curls are not defined and dont clump together at all, the curls are way smaller/tighter then as well, which makes it look a lot shorter!

I hate doing it but I like the result =P I've been looking for another way to style my hair for ages, but nothing seems to work. I thought that maybe different products would help, so I tried a million things, but nothing seems to work. Maybe its just my hair... I'm mixed race, my mother is half black and half white and my dad is Arab/north african, so that's maybe why I have so many different curl patterns which makes it harder to style... Still looking for new styling techniques tho, because yes I got so used to doing it, that it goes much quicker... But I still find it too time consuming. Frustrating!
Originally Posted by Karima
What are your hair properties? What are you currently using?
High Porosity, Fine, Thin Density, Low Elasticity
Suave for co-wash and rinse out. SM restorative as leave in. Ogx mousse, la looks, la bella, and cantu natural for stylers. Clarify and low poo once a month.
Curls