View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #18
wavydaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by alslgirl2002 View Post
The frizz is just out of control.
Hmmm. How does your hair feel? Does it feel soft or dry? If it feels very soft, possibly mushy and/or is limp it could be overconditioned. I know you're going to up the protein (and possibly have already)... but if it's overconditioned you might try laying off the coconut oil soaks. I did them quite a lot in the beginning until my hair was in better condition, but now I don't really need them. Last time I did one was 2 months ago. I'm thinking of doing one now....for me it would just be waaaaaay too much for me to do weekly. I guess I thought there was some specific reason why you were doing so many so it didn't click that that could be the problem.... you could just be overdoing it.

ANYWAY sorry I'm adding... I don't think this is the right thread for this convo... we can discuss more on the thread you started!

Cowash: CJ Daily Fix
Low-poo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 2chic BK&AO
RO: TN Radiant Care, Giovanni SaS, Ogx BKT*, Sukin Nourishing, SS Caitlin's, various
LI: sometimes TN Radiant Care
Styler: FSG with CNPF, CJ Pattern Pusha, Volumax Mega, Ouidad Climate Control*, Ogx BKT serum*
PT: CJ Repair Me, IAgirl's gelatine

*have cones
underline = I love these!

iherb discount code: CFN646
wavydaze is offline   Reply With Quote