Argh! No matter what I do my hair always feels like straw! I get a few defined curls but the rest is just a mass of frizz !

Can anybody see anything in my regime that might be causing this?

At the moment I co-wash with Tresemme Naturals and use a Body Shop conditioner as a leave-in (Ingredients: Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Musa Paradisica Fruit (Emollient/Lubricant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cetrimonium Chloride (Hair Conditioner), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Stabiliser/Thickener), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), CI 15985 (Colour), CI 19140 (Colour).).

Then I use the olive oil eco styler over the top and let it air dry after having plopped for 30 mins. I use the Shea Moisture DT once a week and do an ACV rinse about every 4 weeks.

This is what I do at the moment, I have tried different leave-ins, different gels but now I'm totally stuck! There seems to be no common ingredient that my hair is rubbish with? Unless it's all of them .

I tried a sulfate wash recently to see if that made a difference but nope! And I bought some Shea Moisture souffle which helped a bit but nothing major.

If anybody knows (or has wild guesses!) where I'm going wrong, I'd be soooo grateful. I'm a 3b if that makes any difference? Oh, and I'm in the UK.