I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time with CG. Some people have more luck and start with out with a routine that works or semi-works so their hair improves instantly... others search for much longer until they find a routine that works for them.

Whenever you're having a ton of frizz it can definitely mean your moisture-protein balance is off. Overconditioned hair and overproteined hair can both look frizzy, but feel very different. OC feels really soft, mushy, limp, OP feels dry, possibly crunchy, or like a plastic doll's hair.

Another thing I noticed, you're using Deva low-poo. Kathymack and others have terrible buildup with polyquats. That could definitely be causing the crazy amount of frizz. Kathy, where are you? I think she particularly dislikes Deva low and no poos. She also said she had to use a harsh surfactant (sulfate) to get rid of it. You may need to clarify and use another low-poo. You'll have a clean slate, so that's good!

Deva Low-poo

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, PEG-75 Lanolin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum)

If I have a bad few days, it's usually some type of ingredient build up. The prior haircut, my CJ Daily Fix rolled out of the bag into the car. It was too late before I noticed. Let them use Deva NoPoo on my hair--BIG MISTAKE. It has a polyquat! Made my hair just awful until I used a sulfate shampoo to wash it out. Then, my hair was back to normal.

My first suggestion would be to read your ingredients, clarify and stay away from chemicals, like polyquats.
Originally Posted by kathymack
A Bad Hair Month?
2bc/ f / ii. low porosity roots/normal po. shaft. normal elasticity.

Currently using:
Low-poo: Jason Mango bodywash, CeraVe Foaming
[/B]Cowash: Cure Care + water
RO: Cure Care, V05 KL, G SAS
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF, DE Shine & Refine, AB Strong Hold gel, SM C&S milk
PT: IAgirl's gelatine

hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates, jojoba oil
Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646