Ummmm...first...i think your hair is nice...but i understand ur feelings about the heat damage....but i believe u first need to accept u have curly...or, to me....bc i have 3c/4a hair...it looks like u have wavy hair. Accept that first.

Throw away that flat iron. Give yourself 3 to 6 months and do the CG method. If its that bad...i suggest just cutting it all off and growing a whole new head of hair.

Stop looking at ur curls as a burden....with that mindset, u will always have a hard time with your hair.

Besides....us Curlies have all the fun!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by SmilingElephant
I completely agree. Your hair is going to need a lot of TLC right now. I went through a similar situation with my own hair several years ago and ultimately cut my hair to a bob, then made sure to be super careful with the hair that was left.
And I also agree that you do have very pretty waves. Your hair is exactly what I think of when I picture beachy waves.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel