EDIT: I'm looking at your siggy. I wouldn't use the SM milk for the above purpose because it has some protein and it's full of anti-humectants which is not exactly what dry hair needs. I see you have CJ Rehab... use some of that... dilute it with water if necessary.
Originally Posted by wavydaze
So you are saying don't use the SM milk for styling? I have been using it, but am not sure I like it. I have however, been using a small amount of the SM condish mixed with a little KCKT for a leave in. At first I loved that, but not so sure now. Here is what I am aiming for in my routine right now, although I am not there yet with 70+ dews is as follows:

1. Cowash.
2. RO with a very good condish that is high in behentrimonium methylsulfate and also has some panthenol.
3. Leave -in with some oils for sealing/anti-humectant qualitites.
4. Light gel for topping the canopy, frizz control only.

I would like to get to a point that I only low-poo maybe once or twice a month. Right now I am using it anywhere from 1-2x per week. Thoughts?
Type 2B - 3A
Med-High Porosity (partial highlights), medium & corse mixed textures

CG Day 1: May 16, 2013

Poo: CJ Daily Fix Cleansing Condish (as needed)
CO: Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Condish
RO&LI: CJ Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
Styling: CJ Pattern Pusha or FSG, TRESemme Flawless Curls - Bouncy Curls Defining Gel, Giovanni LANaturals HardHold Gel (canopy only)
DT: CJ Curl Rehab, Coconut oil, SS Repairing PT

Techniques: Scrunch-n-pump, tshirt wrap