wow this is so awesome to know that others do henna on their roots weekly. I thought I was the only one that committed to covering my white roots. My husband now convinced me to just do weekly roots on the ones that are close to my hairline and to let other areas go because he has to help me and it is somewhat of a pain. But a few questions:
1) how do you all get hendigo to get stick to white hairs in one step?? I tried so many times and it never worked so now I just do henna because it never fails and since I freeze it, I get a decent red color with just having it on two hours.
2) how do you get it all off the scalp without using shampoo afterwards? Because iI have found at times, that the next day I go to scratch my head or something and I come upon a big glob of dried henna, which would not feel good if I accidentally scratched that off my head, it would pull a few hairs with it that's for sure.
3) How do you all apply your henna to the roots? I currently have quite a thick mix, and we kind of paint it on with a little paint brush, but is there any easier way?
And finally, how do you all ensure you get all your roots without missing a spot?? seems complicated, but I'm so up for learning!
2c
Medium texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness