I'm so glad I could help. Like I said I really understand! Just keep an eye on how your skin is responding to the tea tree. When I first started using it I put it on my face all over every night before bed. I think I did that for a few months with great results and no problems. Then my skin started getting extremely dry from it so I had to cut back.

It is interesting to hear which soaps are working for you. I have always used Neutrogena products but the past few years I have noticed they are too harsh for my skin. I'm not as young as I used to be!! Now I have switched to Cetaphil which is much more gentle. Both were recommendations from the dermatologist way back in the day. I have continued to stick with her recommendations even though it has been years since I have been. There are so many new products now but I am so careful about what I put on my face. I'm scared to get too adventurous.
2C, low porosity, high density, coarse, shoulder length No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones
Shampoo- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva No Poo, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Conditioner- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva One Condition, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum