First of all, you should determine your hair properties. Here's a link to help Curly Hair Basics | Live Curly Live Free This will help you with choosing ingredients/products. It will also help people give you advice.

When the dewpoints are higher, hair likes more protein. Even those with protein sensitivity tolerate more of certain proteins. I do at least one PT a week and use a lot of products with protein, add protein spray or ingredients like Sea Kelp Biofermant. It really helps with volume and frizz. We've had dewpoints in the mid 70's the last 3 weeks and my hair hasn't been bad.
Originally Posted by kathymack
Kathymack - I've seen other posts by you which mention the Sea Kelp and I'm pretty sure you buy it in bulk add it to products (maybe FSG?). Is that right? Do you know of any products that contain Sea Kelp that you would recommend?
Originally Posted by FloridaCurly
I don't know of any products and nothing turns up when you do a google search (except the actual SKB.) Glad to hear that Komaza is including it. I just scanned the website and couldn't find any products that had SKB.

I can add it to FSG or okra gel. This am, I actually used a tiny amount, straight, as my first layer and then added a leave in and jelly product. My hair came out well.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams