View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
Lovely2606

Default I seriously regret cutting my curly hair.?

So i wanted to do something crazy a few months ago and i cut my hair to shoulder length. I loved it it was easy to style.If i wanted it straight i didnt needed to use a lot of heat and it still looked cool if i came out of the shower with my curly hair. So i wanted to get rid of the in between length so i cut it again this time collarbone length and my curly looks afwful (i wanted to get rid of the layers) so i had to cut it even. My hair used to be long but it was damaged because it just wouldnt grow anymore so i was bored and i wanted a change..... and now i regret it. I regret that i cut it layers and that i cant really wear my hair curly anymore. I definity cut my hair a few inches off (let's 10 cm) 5 motnhs ago and it grew 6 cm back but what is really depressing me is that i need to start over again.....i feel ugly with those layers. I dont hate my shorter hair i actually love it and i dont want it really long again (that is not what im going for) but i was seriously hyperventilating because i want to model and i cant if my hair is a mess. I always sabotage myself. Now i want to grow back 5 cm in 2 month and its summer so i know it grows faster in the summer. What can i do to make it grow back faster. i seriously cant eat or sleep because im so depressed about this. My looks are important to e because i want to model. And my hair only looks great when i straighten it but i know that straightening is not good so i minimize it to 1 every 2 weeks. My hairtype is 3b. Im so depressed over this.....i even hyperventalited because i felt so hopeless....what can i do. When my hair was long it would not grow! i even stopped using heat on for 8 months straight and its still looked and felt tangly and stringly and it would never grow past my boobs....like ever. So i had to cut it off but this time i cut it too short and in layers....Im so so so sad. LITERALLY sick to my stomach. I dont want it back long because my hair was just too thin when i straightened it and lifeless but i would liketo have right above my boobs....i think that will look the prettiest on me and the fullest. So im not asking for much.

Thank you so much
Lovely2606 is offline   Reply With Quote