View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #59
wavydaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by alslgirl2002 View Post
I think maybe I added too much protein in this last PT/DT, it feels just like your description - crispy and a lot like tangled dolls hair. I may lay off on the protein for a while. I have known for years that my hair doesn't really like protein in large amounts - I have always preferred "moisturizing" products versus "reconstructive" products except for rare occaisions following a particularly bad color job. I find that wierd given that my hair should be highly porous due to chemical and mechanical damage, so it should love protein, right? I think possibly I need to fork out the $80 for the detailed hair analysis.
It's very possible that it was too much protein for you, especially since overnight, but if you are truly damaged you will need some protein.... maybe not regularly but definitely a lighter PT every once in a while. By the sounds of it, you're probably one of those that HAS to do a DT after every PT.

Cowash: CJ Daily Fix
Low-poo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 2chic BK&AO
RO: TN Radiant Care, Giovanni SaS, Ogx BKT*, Sukin Nourishing, SS Caitlin's, various
LI: sometimes TN Radiant Care
Styler: FSG with CNPF, CJ Pattern Pusha, Volumax Mega, Ouidad Climate Control*, Ogx BKT serum*
PT: CJ Repair Me, IAgirl's gelatine

*have cones
underline = I love these!

iherb discount code: CFN646
wavydaze is offline   Reply With Quote