Ok, I blued myself.

These are examples of conditioner-only styling. The ones where I'm wearing the blue top (I'm so sorry my bathing suit is showing it's pretty uhhhh anyway) I used the SM C&S Milk. This was second day hair. As you can see the waves are pretty loose, so I would consider the curl pattern 2a here. I was happy with how my hair looked considering this was after trying on a bunch of clothes.

In the pic where my face was cropped, that was the 1st day hair for the blue-top pics. Weird right? It looks much better second day, even if it's looser. It felt a little gunky 1st day and looks more... stringy?

Recently I've been playing with not doing anything to enhance the curl, in fact i've been mostly discouraging it.... raking in products, not plopping, sometimes scrunching the bottom after raking but not always.

My hair is waviest on day 1. When I sleep my waves get smashed so day 2 & 3 are always 2a with the odd 2b bits.

The one where I'm wearing the blown-out apricot-colored shirt was using the same techniques but using Caitlin's Conditioner. This was 3rd day hair.
Attached Thumbnails
Does anyone with loose waves find clumps DON'T work for them?-sm_1.jpg   Does anyone with loose waves find clumps DON'T work for them?-sm_2.jpg   Does anyone with loose waves find clumps DON'T work for them?-sm_3.jpg   Does anyone with loose waves find clumps DON'T work for them?-img_1365.jpg   Does anyone with loose waves find clumps DON'T work for them?-caitlins_1.jpg  

2bc/ f / ii. low porosity roots/normal po. shaft. normal elasticity.

Currently using:
Low-poo: Jason Mango bodywash, CeraVe Foaming
[/B]Cowash: Cure Care + water
RO: Cure Care, V05 KL, G SAS
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF, DE Shine & Refine, AB Strong Hold gel, SM C&S milk
PT: IAgirl's gelatine

hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates, jojoba oil
Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646