Where can I purchase the SKB? I like the idea of adding it to my products because my hair is really picky and I have a lot of allergies. I have mixed hair texture. It's fine and medium. The fine hair actually curls great, the sections with more medium hair does not. I read the link you posted kathymack but it only talked about texture and never mentioned products. The page seems to stop abruptly. I'm going to be right by Sally's and wally world (walmart) in a little bit and wonder if there's anything I should pick up?
Originally Posted by allie.clark.
This place is reasonably priced and reliable: the store owner is a long haired wavy research scientist, I 'know' her from discussing on forums (but not IRL) and trust her opinion/ experience.
Sea Kelp Ferment/ Bioferment/Extract -300 grams, 10.58 oz.

KathyMack SKB is in the Komaza Care Stinky Stuff and I think one of their other scalp products but can't recall which. They use aloe vera more.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect