how about we protest outside their church and homes...

*sheesh*

Westboro Baptist Church's Plan To Picket Cory Monteith's Funeral Is Shameful

Originally Posted by rouquinne
They just want publicity. People need to just start ignoring them and they'll slowly disappear.
Originally Posted by CurlyCanadian
I heard they were planning on picketing the funerals of the 19 firefighters who died in Arizona.

Do they actually ever turn up and picket these funerals? Or do they just say they're planning on it and never follow through? Or are they prevented from being there by the loved ones of the deceased? I just never hear of them actually picketing funerals; just that they're planning on it.
Originally Posted by divegirl
They tried to come to the funeral of man who was killed on a Greyhound bus here and border patrol wouldn't let them in.

There have been a few stories mentioning them doing the same, assuming he'll be buried at home.
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn