Here I go again...
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Myrna
Find More Posts by Myrna
Join Date: Jun 1999
Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 08:10PM
1. Oil is not preventing frizz, or defining my curls. It may be making them softer but I dont need that.
2. The humidity here is high and it is near 90 degrees.
3. The acronyms are Shea Moisture Moisture Retention, Coconut Hibiscus (shampoos); TN is Tresemme Naturals conditioner.
4. Both styling products have propylene Glycol; its in the middle of the list of ingredients in the gel; toward the end of the list in the foam.
5. No honey or aloe in either styling product; there may be some in the conditioner but I doubt that is the problem because I have low porosity hair, medium, coarse.