View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #10
Myrna

Dusa: the dews are high 60's and 70's, and I can tell you, I dont have a clue as to what t hat means for my hair. Your hair is a lot like mine, except yours is HP and mine is LP. I dont think it feels either dry or mushy and I am not sure what mushy is, except that I think it might mean over conditioned.

If the sides were longer, I could pin the canopy back, I did that years and years ago , but the sides are growing out and it is taking a while. I have nice curl formation at the bottom - just not at the top and sides by the end of the day. I also have some 2C, I believe. I was 2C before I became CG. In fact my hair was a lot easier to style and get looking good before I was CG, when I used sulfates and a hair dryer every day. I am wondering if I should go back to those days, at least to the styling products I used to use - Tousle me Softly mousse, and Biolage gel. Biolage gel has glycerin, though.

I occasionally use a sulfate poo, and a deep conditioner, but it only gives me good hair for t hat day. I know it works for Jaz, but her hair is very different.

I am sorry if I sound negative, I dont mean to, I just cannot get it right!
Myrna is offline   Reply With Quote