Myrna, we have talked about having similar hair before. I have been having good success this summer with Yes To Carrots shampoo just on my scalp and not all of my hair. I use a very small amount. Then I let Yes To Carrots conditioner sit in my hair while I do my other stuff in the shower then I rinse it. I then use more Yes To Carrots as leave in right before I get of the shower. Then I use a small amount of Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie but I don't feel like that does much to help with frizz. It just gives the curls a boost. Some days I go without it and my hair is fine. Your suggestion of clipping has also really helped because I don't find myself touching my hair as much while it dries to keep it from going flat. Have you ever tried Yes To Carrots or Leave In? I can't remember what you said about Leave In and it's hard to go back and look on my phone. Am I the only curly who likes this kind of weather? It really amps my curls up the way I like and it usually just does its own naturally curly thing without a lot of force and struggle from me. I love that. That slight amount of frizz that comes with the weather is totally worth it. Oooh, totally forgot. I have been using the Shea Moisture Curl and Shine spray or whatever it's called quite heavily. I think it really helps with frizz. I spray it on last before I leave the house while my hair is still damp.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CurlTalk App
2C, low porosity, high density, coarse, shoulder length No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones
Shampoo- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva No Poo, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Conditioner- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva One Condition, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum