about the cotton seed curl booster: I think I like it...
I didn't have bad experiences with it yet, but I didn't use it the last 3 weeks or so because I'm experimenting with KCCC...

I did have great results using it on dry hair though! So it might have good 2nd day hair performance.

I am a bit afraid to use it though since it has 2 polyquats (37 and 72 or something like that) and I am afraid of using any polyquat and MO although I don't think I had bad results using them earlier (I'm just afraid of ingredients that give people bad results... paranoia I guess)

I would say: try one bottle and you will know if you like it or not?
I liked it but the polyquats scare me... (probably for no reason though, I'm just in a "scared of a lot of ingredients"-period I think)
Originally Posted by Neleke
Okay, there is no point in being afraid of something you've already purchased. Second, not all polyquats are the same and lastly a large number of people have no issues with polyquats. Those of us who've had issues come on here to share our experiences in the hopes they may help someone who is having unexplainable problems with their hair...not to scare the living daylights out of people.

Even if you did, simply clarify and don't use them again. It really isn't worth worrying about. I promise.