View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
anonymous_133347

Hey Myrna, I am laughing aloud because I took my own advice and went back to the CK too. I'd set it aside because I figured it wasn't much of a styler but since it's summer and I'd been dealing with more frizz + less definition anyways last week, I went ahead and used it. First I used KCKT (which I don't know if you've ever tried but it's a great leave in because it's light and really helps smooth down frizz as well), then a quarter sized puddle of CK, then some CJ Pattern Pusha. My hair looks fabulous, shiny, well moisturized and frizz free. I'm pleased. I think I'll be using the CK from now on. I agree less is more a lot of the time. Especially in summer. So happy to hear you're having a better hair day! If the CK doesn't work on its own tomorrow you can always use a gel afterwards too, but it might be enough.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote