Myrna, if I read correctly you left some conditioner in today. I will be anxious to see how that works for you. I don't know how different the cucumber and carrot conditioners are. Maybe they are not that different to bother with a switch. Maybe someone else knows. I don't use much of a styler. All I really use is the smoothie because I need a little help with curl enhancement. I don't use gels, mousse etc. I have thought about it but I don't really like anything I try and seem to do OK without it. I would suggest again Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. It has a lot of oils that I think seem to help with frizz. Because it's a spray it is easy to control how much you apply. It never ever feel like it weighs my hair down. If anything in this weather I find myself going pretty heavy with it.
2C, low porosity, high density, coarse, shoulder length No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones
Shampoo- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva No Poo, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Conditioner- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva One Condition, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum