View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 03:29 PM   #8
mamaherrera

No sounds good. I might have to try mermaid rinsing. Honestly when I massaged in, I did try to dab, but there were moments when I got a bit more vigorous, but like you said, maybe some hairs that were to come out in the next 2-3 days just came out a bit earlier with the extra manipulation. HOpefully I shed NOTHING (yeah right) today!! But next time I will just try dabbing, then I won't be thinking that it's my fault if I do shed high. The good thing is more of the hairs that I saw (seems long) so I don't think I pulled out any baby hairs, like you said, the added slip and all maybe just cleaned out my head of dead hairs that had been there for a while. I was doing it more for trying to reduce hair sheds than length/growth since my hair seems to grow average quickness. Maybe if it's more for hair growth, I won't do it, since my goal is different.
with the mermaid rinsing, after I lay in the tub for a while, and gently massage (it's hard for me to be gentle) than shampoo/lowpoo whatever as usual??? My husband said, also when you head oil up it opens pores, so maybe with the warm water and stimulation of your fingertips, pores opened up more. but if that were the case, EVERYONE would shed more upon washing oils out.
Thanks for all your imput
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness
working on: getting rid of frizz from the get-go
mamaherrera is offline   Reply With Quote