I'm starting to think it might be the TN---I think it's weighing my hair down. I really like the definition I've been getting, so I wonder if there's a lighter leave in?

Can anyone recommend a good drugstore leave in that is lighter than TN??
Originally Posted by crofterica
Tresemme Naturals can cause problems for some people, but simply going lighter is not considering your hair properties, dew points nor addressing frizz. Just use your co-wash, see how that works out. Otherwise choose something rich with with protein, don't confuse rich with heavy they are not one and the same.
Originally Posted by Firefox7275
Okay--still battling this problem!! I used Suave as a leave in and it was really frizzy. Lately, I've just been rinsing all the conditioner (still TN) out and not doing a leave in. It is a little better that way.

I've discovered I only get the crown frizz and wet frizz when I apply products soaking wet. If I scrunch out the water with a towel, then apply product, I don't get the crown, flyaway frizz. BUT, it looks stringy and I have no clumps.

I like the way my hair looks when I apply product to soaking hair, so I want to make it work! I either need a different RO suggestion or I need a cream/pomade suggestion to calm the crown frizz after I SOTC. I bought JCNS, but it isn't doing anything for the crown/root frizz...

Feeling :frustrated: