Yes yesterday was a bit better with the shed, but still a bit wee high, hopefully it'll calm down now from whatever that was. And yeah I like the idea of just dabbing onto the scalp, instead of massaging cuz I don't trust myself with massages, I think I do them roughly and wrong at times. But honestly I don't think manipulation can really pull out THAT many hairs, hair is tough stuff. Unless you get in one of those b**** fights that I used to see in high school and see hair lying around after the fight. But I think most of those sheds are hairs that were gonna come out anyways. . . but I have heard of people who's scalp just doesn't like oil. Mine, for example, hates conditioner on my scalp, no way. So we'll see, I appreciate you finding that explanation for me. That will save me lots of time of looking around. I might try it once more or twice more, and if it equates to big sheds, no. BTW: do you know what she or others recommend as far as frequency of doing castor oil to see results, like once a week or twice a week?? I have also been trying onion juice on my edges, maybe I"ll stick wtih that as that didn't make me shed.
2c
Medium texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness