Oh, okay, so the products themselves aren't exactly what I perceived them to be then... I'm pretty new to this, in all honesty.

What replacement products would you recommend then? I think I have Kinky-Curly Knot Today under my sink actually from a while ago, would that be a good product to use? I also have coconut oil, I'll do a soak tonight~

My hair properties should be attached in my signature, by the way, if that helps at all. Thank you so much for helping me, I feel pretty lost when it comes to caring for my wavy/curly hair.
Originally Posted by MissMcKenna
It takes time but you will get there, you have found the Curly Girl method, now you need to play with it until it works for you.

Agree with Samanthascurlz, Knot Today is a detangler not a true leave in conditioner - no oils, few cationic surfactants or fatty alcohols. You might try either of your other creamy conditioners (Shea Moisture or V05) as a leave in, see how they work out before making another purchase.

I highly recommend reading your way through all the 'curl chemist' articles here on NC, also the Natural Haven blog, these will help you understand ingredients and products.
Ingredients Commonly Found in Hair Care Products
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect