View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #20
Samanthascurlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by canela View Post
So she said she will return $$.

But...

Now I need to deal with my hair, ladies what products have helped you accelerate growth and moisture?

She finally admitted to using glycerin with water on the devachan bottle NOT devachan products. So....I did a homemade clarifying shampoo followed by vinegar and honey rinse and deep avocado conditioner. It is softer but still my curls forms are mess !!! Anyone have any suggestions please?!

Thank you to all those ladies giving me support, none better understands this ordeal better than a fellow curly.

Samantha curl we have similar hair, can you spell out for me the name of your products? I have no clue as to what they are. Are you glycerin sensitive too? And protein sensitive?
I am so happy she is giving you your money back! I do think, with a little tweaking, you will get that feeling of how beautiful your hair is! Maybe a hair twin?! Or hair cousin?! YAY! Well us having similar hair is a compliment. I actually loveeee protein. And glycerin is good, as long as my protein/moisture balance is good. Too much glycerin and it causes disgusting frizz! Lately, I have been loving Tresemme Naturals because it detangles pretty well. I also bought, a few days ago, Giovanni (in sig) and have been using it as my leave in. It is amazing so far. The KCCC is alright. I think, once I am done, I want to find a gel that helps bring more shrinkage. I know that sounds weird since so many curlies want to elongate, but I love tight curls! Oh yes, Coconut oil is amazing too. You should add that to a conditioner and leave it on your hair for a while.

Have you tried diffusing lightly? What about clips? You could clip the ends of your hair to elongate the curl. What kind of gel do you use?

Curls
Samanthascurlz is offline   Reply With Quote