Hello,

So, today, I decided to go through my spam mail just to see an email from a "Favour Johnson" that read:
"Hello my dear,
My name is favour, i saw your contact today here in (www.naturallycurly.com) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. I believe we can move from here!
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Thanks.
Yours,
favour"
How on earth did someone get my email address and loads of other people on here's too. I never made me email address public on here so this is rather disturbing.

Can you do something about this 'cause I don't feel comfortable getting such emails from people and I do not want just anyone getting my personal email address?

Thank you.
~Samantha

p.s I tried sending this to you several times via the 'contact us' page an always got an error message.
Things I use: Olive Oil, Canola oil, rosemary oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter, mayonnaise, eggs, milk, bananas

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.