View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
anonymous_133347

Default PERFECT HAIR! Thanks to this forum.

Real quick because I have to jet but I love you guys. I can't help it. Last week when my hair was acting up, everyone's suggestions of a strong gelatin PT since it was summer put my hair to rights. Kathymack's suggestion of the Yes to conditioners turned out great because just as Tresemme Naturals was getting reformulated to a product less than suitable for my hair and lifestyle, I found Yes to Blueberries. Chatting with Myrna convinced me to give Curl Keeper another shot and chatting with lcl706 reminded me how well KCKT also works for frizz and clumps. The result? Perfect hair. For four days straight. Ever since going CG I love my hair, even if it's mussed or big or disheveled. But today was the first day I woke up and I swear, I didn't even have to refresh with a bit of conditioner. Nada. It's perfect. Every ringlet in place. I think in talking to you guys I found a summer HG combination. (I also have to throw in props to waterlily716 because this is basically her main combo too: KCKT + a small puddle of CK followed by gel.) And my hair has never ever looked so awesome! Not a hair is out of order. What a way to start the day.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote