Okay so I bought the curl boost last Saturday. These are my findings so far.

Saturday
Washing day! Did a low poo, followed by CJ Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil as RO (I figured I need moisture but I ended up being slightly overconditioned... I just don't really like what AO GPB does for me anymore). Then I applied homemade FSG to soaking wet hair and plopped for an hour. Result: amazing hair, though a few curls were a bit fuzzy because of the overconditioning. That's why I misted my hair with some water, applied some of the curl boost (one pump) and a tiny bit of FSG to top it off. I didn't take pictures and I'm sorry I didn't because my hair looked absolutely gorgeous! One of the best hair days.

Sunday
Yesterday, I rewet my hair with the shower head, then applied two pumps of the curl boost stuff and topped it off with FSG. Results looked great when wet (though slightly frizzy) but it really weighed down my hair and it looked terrible in the evening. Barely any waves, fuzzy, dull, dry, and it felt really coated and greasy.

Monday
It's really warm here in the Netherlands so I put it up in a pony tail. I usually put it in the tail first, then wet what's hanging loose because that's the only way to make it work. I applied some curl boost and nothing else. I'm happy that my hair is soft instead of crunchy but I could've achieved the same without any product at all. My hair looks lifeless and where are the curls? It feels coated. I'm not happy at all.
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Looking for a new one
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC
Experimenting with: Inecto Pure Coconut Conditioner

Beauty Is Not a Number