There's no protein in your routine. I would recommend starting some PTs and having at least one product (maybe an RO) with a good amount of protein. CJ "strengthening" products don't have nearly enough protein in them IMO unless we're talking Repair Me.
Originally Posted by wavydaze
Do you have a suggestion for a RO with protein? I have fine hair, too, and I'm looking to add more protein in.
Originally Posted by CurlyInTheFog
EO Keratin, Mill Creek Keratin & Biotin, Nature's Gate Biotin, Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Here's some other suggestions. protein drugstore conditioners Look at the back... the higher up the protein is on the ingredients list the stronger it is. Not all protein conditioners function the same way... concentration of protein makes a big difference so keep that in mind when making a selection.
fine - normal porosity*?- medium density - normal elasticity. Hard water. SoCal.
*Used to be low-porosity, but I lightened my hair 1-2 shades, so I may be normal-porosity now.

New climate! Current favorites:
Low-poo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni SaS
RO: V05 Kiwi Lime
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF
PT: CJ Repair Me, IAgirl's gelatine

Experimenting with: JC Confident Coils, JC Rockin Ringlets, CJ CIAB, gelatin gel

iherb discount code: CFN646