View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #13
wavydaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupie View Post
Wavy I get the impression that's all she uses. Poo condish and Shea butter.
Yes but which shampoo, which conditioner, which shea butter curl cream and what are the ingredients? Manemaid, have you figured out your hair properties and what are the dews in your city? Are you CG or interested in being CG?

I can't really give good suggestions without knowing these details.

My initial thoughts may be that the shea butter curl cream may be too heavy for your hair.... especially if you have thin hair. What about hair width? Fine and thin are different things.... "fine" and "coarse" refer to hair width or texture on nc.com (as in how girthy each individual hair strand is, think diameter on cross section of each hair strand) while "thin" or "thick" refers to density, so how many hair strands you have. You can be fine and thin, fine and thick, coarse and thin, coarse and thick... or in between in any combination.

Anyway the more you tell us about your hair properties, dew points and what you've been using the better we can help you.

Live Curly Live Free - Curly Hair Basics Good info on properties.

NaturallyCurly's Frizz Forecast How to search for dew points in your area.

Cowash: CJ Daily Fix
Low-poo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 2chic BK&AO
RO: TN Radiant Care, Giovanni SaS, Ogx BKT*, Sukin Nourishing, SS Caitlin's, various
LI: sometimes TN Radiant Care
Styler: FSG with CNPF, CJ Pattern Pusha, Volumax Mega, Ouidad Climate Control*, Ogx BKT serum*
PT: CJ Repair Me, IAgirl's gelatine

*have cones
underline = I love these!

iherb discount code: CFN646
wavydaze is offline   Reply With Quote