I live in the plains and it's pretty dry there, at least compared to where I'm originally from (Texas). The highest dews I've seen there are around 60, and 40s/50s are more typical. My hair just doesn't curl as well as it does in high dews, and I'm assuming it's because there's not as much moisture in the air, which would lead me to believe that it's possible to get curlier hair in lower dews if I can moisturize and retain it.

So, how do I go about doing that? My properties are fine, normal, normal and dense. My hair is 2c-3aish (more 3a in those high dews!). Do I need a More moisturizing conditioner at home (currently using TN)? Do I need to deep condition more? Seal in the moisture somehow? I've noticed that it's easier for my hair to feel weighed down in low dews, so I have to be careful of the products I use. I'm also pretty sure my hair loathes glycerin in any weather.

I'm currently in south Texas with a dew point of 80 and my hair has never looked better. I need to figure out how to get this hair at home! Even if I manage to get my curls to their full potential at home, it doesn't last long - one day, if that.
Fine - dense - normal porosity - normal elasticity - BSL - dye free - 2cish

Loving AIA coconut cowash, goats milk soap bars, GVP conditioning balm, KCKT, Marie Dean styling creams, LALSG, coconut oil, SM milk