Welcome! I'm no low porosity expert, but I do notice a few things - you list honey and aloe as negatives, then go on to dislike GVP conditioning balm which is rich in propylene glycol. All of these are potent humectants (glycerin is the other key one) so I wonder if that is not right for your hair/ local weather.

What are your dew points/ humidity? How many of those products that have failed contain one of the potent humectants I listed before in the top five? What is your elasticity and are you fine or coarse? Do you have hard water and have you done a chelating wash recently?

People can get quite focussed on moisture (= water), but that is not necessarily what we all need, oftentimes we just need straightforward conditioning. You might just try a really basic conditioner, something containing the major emollients fatty alcohols and cationic surfactants and not much else. These emollients aid clumping and frizz control, help hair hold the right amount of water, soften and provide slip. Then just use your grapeseed oil if that works for you, or experiment with adding other ingredients one by one.

All the 'curl chemist' articles and the Natural Haven blog is worth reading.
Ingredients Commonly Found in Hair Care Products
THE NATURAL HAVEN: Part 1 of 2: Porosity - Definition and Causes
THE NATURAL HAVEN: Part 2 of 2: Porosity - Can you fix it?
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect