I ordered from iherb and they shipped my order to Asia pretty quickly.
Originally Posted by wavydaze
Why did I think you were a Florida girl?
Originally Posted by chloe92us
I'm a mobile girl! I spent 11 years in FL and my parents live there so I visit. I'm actually heading back out to SE Asia soon.... where my hair enjoys (sarcasm) the 70-80 dews year-round!

Actually iherb is a really good option for that area... there's are hardly any CG products available to begin with and the ones that are available are sold at premium, premium prices (like 2-3x the USD value).

I see so many Asian curlies walking around, they're in the minority (but I see you, I know who you are!) with their hair brushed out, sulfated to wiry cotton candy cloud, probably wondering why their hair is so "weird." It hurts me inside a little. Actually, before I discovered this site I switched to a no-good low-poo, condish combo and I was walking around with the cotton candy cloud for months, not understanding why my hair was just so damn awful, while all the other straight-haired people had shiny locks that were literally incapable of frizzing despite tropical conditions. But now I know so much better! Thanks nc.com! [/sidenote]
fine - normal porosity*?- medium density - normal elasticity. Hard water. SoCal.
*Used to be low-porosity, but I lightened my hair 1-2 shades, so I may be normal-porosity now.

New climate! Current favorites:
Low-poo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni SaS
RO: V05 Kiwi Lime
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF
PT: CJ Repair Me, IAgirl's gelatine

Experimenting with: JC Confident Coils, JC Rockin Ringlets, CJ CIAB, gelatin gel

iherb discount code: CFN646