Well I live in Florida so its pretty humid most of the time. ... which tends to make my hair 'grow" lol, but it also makes it kinkier which I kind of like. I've lived in FL my whole life so it's not a big deal to me, when I used to straighten winter time was always the best becuase its drier.

I was thinking I have medium to high porosity. I can feel a little roughness when I slide my fingers up a piece of hair and it takes forever to dry.

Currently I am using either VO5 or tresseme natural conditioner for my cowash and then the tresseme for the leave in, then I follow with the curl creams (currently shea smoothie or curls creme brule) then a gel.

Tonight I was messing around a little. After my haircut I came home and cowashed with the V05, then a deep treatment with extra virgin olive oil and honey that I left on for an hour. Then I cowashed with the tresseme and rinsed really well with cold water, then some tresseme as a leave in.

Then I put a very tiney amount of the shea curl smoothie and combed it through. Then a moderate amount of the creme brule and combed. Then the curls curl goddess gel. Combed. Then I scrunched some curl smoothie on the ends and then more gel. I scrunched over all this with a tshirt to soak up excess water and product. Then I took a tiney amount of castor oil and scrunched on the ends, Then I did that "plop" thing for an hour. Then I let it air dry and when it was dry I fluffed a little and scrunched a tiney bit of creme brule to finish it. Here is what I wound up with. To give you an idea of how much product my hair can handle... it does feel soft though, not gunky, though I'm about to go to bed so I have no idea how long it would last during the day. Ill see if I can refresh it tomorrow without completely soaking it down again (which is what I usually have to do) Ongoing log regarding my search for products-uploadfromtaptalk1375246169185.jpg