View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #76167
Lotsawaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerriP View Post
I went to the dentist today. I hate going. And all I could think about was the hand washing thing.

My dentist was very very nice, though. And I'm certain she washes her hands

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Sorry, PerriP...I don't think most dentists are like the one I work with. Unfortunately, he works in my mouth. I have no choice.

ETA: You should see his lab. Talk about gross. The sinks are all calcified. There is sushi in the fridge that has been there at least a month. I told his wife (I think it's hers) and she told me to throw it out. I told her I wouldn't touch it. It's still there and this was a week ago. I also brought up my own microwave oven since there wasn't one here and they both have been using it. It's a mess. They don't cover anything they are cooking. Guess I'll have to clean it, so I can use it without my food getting contaminated. Please Lord let me find another job soon.

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Last edited by Lotsawaves; 08-01-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Lotsawaves is offline   Reply With Quote