@Firefox; So, you're saying it's most likely the protein that's causing the frizz? Could doing a coconut oil treatment possibly help with some of the frizz? And if protein is the culprit, should I cut back on it or cut it out completely?

For my low-poo, I used the Organix Coconut Milk shampoo, which I think has a 'cone... uh oh. My sulfate shampoo was was YTC Nourishing, which I used after the Organix. I applied KCKT, followed by SheaM C&S milk, followed with Pantene Curls mousse. I'm thinking that this time it may have been product overload because I used a detangler and a L/I, plus a ton of mousse, but this is a consistent problem. Everything that I'm cycling through product-wise is:

Cowash: SN Coco, V05 MM
Low-poo: Organix Coconut Milk or SheaM C&S shampoo
Sulfate wash: YTC Nourishing
R/O: GVPCB, Ion Effective Care
PT: GVP K-Pac, Colorful NPF
L/I: KCKT, SheaM C&S milk (still not sure I actually need a leave-in)
Stylers: LA Sport gel (yellow), Pantene Curls mousse
Originally Posted by dinoRAWRSyou
It sounds like product overload or buildup. The dimethicone copolyol in the organix low-poo is water soluble, unless your bottle has a different cone. Live Curly, Live Free: Silicones Not All Created Equal It shouldn't really cause problems if water-soluble AFAIK.

The Pantene mousse has polyquat 4 high on the list... this could be causing problems.

Shea butter can build up as well on its own, if you're using shea and polyquats and water soluble silicones and mineral oil, hmmm these could be all holding hands together on your hair and not in a good way.

Regarding your routine, it is very very heavy on moisture and not balanced enough on protein. I would never be able to use GVP CB regularly as my hair would quickly overcondition. Cure Care may not have enough protein either. Just noticed you're using sally's kpak and not joico kpak... are the ingredients similar? I would still suggest you go for another cleaner protein treatment. If you get overconditioned easily, I'd skip the leave-in.
fine - low/normal porosity - medium density - normal elasticity.

Currently using:
Cowash: Cure Care diluted with water 1:1
RO: Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF
PT: IAgirl's gelatine

Experimenting with: no guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, gelatin gel

Recent findings: my hair likes Cure Care diluted with water as a cowash; does NOT like guar h.c.!

iherb discount code: CFN646