I was kind of wondering if overconditioning was the culprit... I've noticed that when I tend to use richer conditioners/styling products, my hair and my curl pattern seem to suffer a bit.

I have done the gelatin PT before and I liked the results a lot. My main issue with that was actually just finding a schedule to do PT's; unfortunately I'm not very consistent with them and I can kind of tell. I blame school.

The GVP K-Pac has an identical ingredients list to the Joico as it's a dupe for it. The thing with the Organix shampoo and w/s 'cone buildup is I just used that shampoo for the first time in months the other day, so the w/s 'cones have not been a staple in my hair routine.

So, do you think I should do another sulfate wash before trying to clear out polyquats & mineral oil from my products? I'm loathe to do it because I just did it... last week I think? And also, do you think that strictly cowashing could be causing over-moisturizing issues?

Edit; I'm thinking it definitely is a buildup issue. My previous stylers (KCCC and Garnier Pure Clean Gel) were both polyquat free and I had far less issues with frizz. Any other recs for polyquat-free stylers?
2B with 2A underlayer, very frizz-prone, low porosity, high density, fine/med thickness, high elasticity
I cut my hair -- from almost waist length up to armpit length!

Officially no longer CG --- my hair plays much nicer with sulfates as 'cones!
Shampoo: GTTTT, Aussie Aussomely Clean, L'Oreal EverSleek, YTCarrots
Clarify: Neutrogena Anti-Residue
R/O: CureCare, Suave Everlasting Sunshine, GVPCB
DT: L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
Current Stylers: Volumax, Ion

Last edited by dinoRAWRSyou; 08-02-2013 at 08:38 PM.