@wavydaze; Thank you so much! I think then I'll probably do a sulfate wash today, then switch to my SheaM low-poo instead of cowashing. I'm thinking for a protein-rich RO I might try the AO GPB condish... I've heard nothing but good things.

I'd love to try FSG but I don't know if I've got the time to make it. I just got a new gel from Sally's but since I've never tried it before, I think that I will return it and go back to my GFPCG and KCCC to see if it really is a buildup issue.

So my plan of attack is: Sulfate cleanse, DT with GVPCB, possibly try my SN Coco as a L/I (if I need it). Switch my RO to Aubrey GPB and ditch the prepacked PT for gelatin once a week plus go back to polyquat-free stylers. If my hair is still frizzy while wet I'll try a couple more sulfate washes.

I have a RO from Sally's (Salon Care Honey & Almond), but I don't know if it could be cause issues so I don't know if I want to use it. It has:
Water, cetyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, honey, sweet almond oil, hydrolyzed keratin, propylene glycol, dicetyldimonium chloride, fragrance, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, yellow 5, blue 1, red 4, and red 33. Safe to use? I liked that it had protein and I didn't know if I could use it as a L/I.

Only other question I think I have is, could parabens possibly be causing an issue? I had a gel that I used and it gave me frizz, but I'm not sure if it was the w/s 'cones or the parabens that gave me an issue.
2B with 2A underlayer, very frizz-prone, low porosity, high density, fine/med thickness, high elasticity
I cut my hair -- from almost waist length up to armpit length!

Officially no longer CG --- my hair plays much nicer with sulfates as 'cones!
Shampoo: GTTTT, Aussie Aussomely Clean, L'Oreal EverSleek, YTCarrots
Clarify: Neutrogena Anti-Residue
R/O: CureCare, Suave Everlasting Sunshine, GVPCB
DT: L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
Current Stylers: Volumax, Ion

Last edited by dinoRAWRSyou; 08-03-2013 at 09:36 AM.