View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #336
lcl0706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana021 View Post
i read an article once tht said that men will prefer the hair from which they are most familiar with or that can also depend on their background. it was about a curly woman who did a few experiments with a few blind dates. to some, she would straighten the, to others, she would wear her natural curls. When she dated a caucasian guy, she would wear her hair curly, but the guy never complimented hair nor called her back. When she dated some cuban guy, she wore straight hair to the date, but t had been a humid day and her natural curls came out. The cuban guy said how he LOVED her curls more than her straight hair! so she decided to try again. with another caucasian guy, she wore straight hair, and he complimented her, and with the ethnic guys, she wore curly hair. turns out, they complimented her each time. basically, it al depends on the guys background and what the women figures in their life looked like.
I think there's a lot of truth to that. Men are so inundated with straight haired women because its so common for textured girls to straighten. I wonder how different things would be if everyone had always worn their natural hair textures & curls & waves were way more mainstream. I really do think "touchable" is a better way to describe what men prefer.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel

lcl0706 is offline   Reply With Quote