Firefox! I had a coconut-oil miracle. I did an overnight soak (no patch testing for me, I am an all-in kind of girl) a couple weeks ago and I got the most amazing 2nd- and 3rd-day hair. My canopy got two ringlets. I have NEVER had full-on spirals in my canopy (and always dreamed of them). Last week I "tried" coconut oil to seal after washing, which was a greasy frizzy mess during the day but looked amazing when I rinsed the droops out the very next day. I'm still finding my balance with the CNO - how often and how long and how to get it out.

Soooo, meanwhile I ordered a bunch of stuff from curlyemporium and, despite my best attempts to tell myself "You really won't benefit from trying Curl Rehab AND KCKT AND Jessicurl RR/CC AND all your other products all at the same time" .... I did this morning. I've got limp, frizzy waves today and I'll rinse it all out tomorrow with the KC sample shampoo I got too. I can't wait to try out the KC products, because I read so many sigs who love either KT or CC.

And I'll try a gelatin treatment at some point to see what happens, but I have to find some that doesn't come from pigs.

That's the latest. Thanks for your help!
2c, med-coarse, dense, high-med elasticity and still working out my porosity. Living in hard-water Germany.

Still learning the HGs. Latest faves:
Washing with KC Come Clean or CJ Daily Fix
Conditioner Deva OneC, Darcy's Pumpkin Seed
Goin' Deep: CJ Curl Rehab
Loving a good prepoo with coconut oil
Styling with CJ CCCC Lite, KCCC, BRHG, and a spray gel (Fructis, JC Gelebration)

Second-third-day savers: Curl Fuel overnight and KCSS in the morning!