Thread: Start Here!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #905
CurlyJedi

Hi, everyone! I've been lurking around here for a while now, and I figured I should start posting and contributing a bit.

I'm 32 years old and live in the suburbs of Atlanta (aka HotLanta). I have 3B/3C hair that is in the process of growing out from a pixie/faux hawk. I FINALLY accepted the fact that I have this wonderfully crazy head of hair, and got rid of my blow dryer and flat irons. I've been transitioning into the CG method, and not having many issues, but finding products for my hair has been a challenge, and I'm a little overwhelmed with all the products I've bought in the past month. At this point, it's just a bunch of trial and error.

In addition to being 3B/3C, my hair has low porosity, high density, and it's coarse. Any help or suggestions will be GREATLY accepted :-)

I also have a 4 year old daughter with 2A/2B hair. At least I know how to work with her hair, unlike my poor mother who had NO clue how to deal with curly hair.

Anyway, it's great to be here, and to finally have a place to turn to for help with my hair!!
CurlyJedi is offline   Reply With Quote