After a long talk with my SO, we discussed the possibility that he may not be attracted to me, but that he loves me. That killed me to hear. Absolutely killed me. I know I need to lose weight. I have a fire under my ass right now, but I'm afraid even the possibility of losing him might not be enough to make me get my ass moving. I'm very depressed and trying out my first antidepressant, so even getting up on time is a pain in the butt for me, but I love him and I'm willing to do whatever it takes, including getting up for an early-morning work out.

I need help, though. I'm rubbish at making plans and sticking to them. I have unrealistic expectations. I go too hard, injure myself, and then lose motivation and stop. He may love me, but physical attraction is a big part of a relationship and how I am now just isn't going to work. Plus, I seriously need to lose weight for my own health.

I've made a million posts like this a million different times, but I NEED to do it this time. Please help me come up with a plan? I just need a push in the right direction...I'm too anxious and scatterbrained and used to losing weight unhealthily. I need someone to hold my hand but also kick me in the ass. I need a map. Please. I don't want to lose him.

I'm 23 years old, 4'9'', 175lb. I need to lose 40-50lb.